What is Snapchat?
Snapchat is a one type of mobile messaging application that utilized for sharing photos, videos, text and drawings. It is not only you can freely download the apps but also you can send message by using it. Just like other there are also some advantages and disadvantages of Snapchat.
Following are the advantages and disadvantages of Snapchat:
Advantages of Snapchat:
- One of the main advantages of Snapchat is that it’s convenient. Any users can easily make story by sharing with others, which is a quite similar like miniature profile. It is actively strings snaps or picture, videos and headings together so that they can be read or seen by uniting them. By utilizing stories, businessmen can reveal among the potential clients about what they are selling in a fast and attractive way.
Consumers enjoy visual messages:
- It has been found that the potential consumers shy away from Snapchat because it is too visual, depending on pictorial and short heading as compared to the several conventional statuses which are found on social sites like Facebook and Twitter. In fact, the photos and blurbs will be more easily drag clients rather than traditional statuses. This can be because of our globe becomes more technological driven; naturally attention spans has become shorten.
Attractive small blurbs:
- Basically, consumers want to know why they must use a certain product or service. They want to communicate with the business or product rather than just reading about it, this can be achieved via real time pictures and videos. As prevailing written information, presenting it in small blurbs makes it easier for Snapchat users to read and recalls it.
- There are higher chances of users, which are more probably returning to the site for checking more blurbs, and then they will collect piece together with pictorial information for determining whether they want to become potential consumer or not.
Temporary content is worthy thing:
- Another advantage of Snapchat for the businesses is that its information vanishes so fast. This may seems to be negative thing because there is no assurance of the consumers will remember the information once it has been disappeared. But when the information vanishes, potential errors and meaningless content disappears too. There is no need to the business owners have to frequently weed through content and update posts as they would do with website, blog or Facebook page.
Disadvantages of Snapchat:
Do not allow to comment or like the pictures and videos:
- One of the main disadvantages of Snapchat is that it cannot let you comment or like pictures or videos just not like with other social media sites such Facebook and Instagram. In such cases, you will not come to know who have viewed your post, their reaction and also what they are saying, thinking and also what they feel about it.
Not working on blackberry or linux
- Another disadvantages of Snapchat is that it only an iPhone and Android app. Suppose if you possess window mobile, Blackberry or Linux then it will not work on it. This simply means you will not be able to reach all your potential audience.
- According to the sources, several complaints have been reported because of software problems, which make not to function properly. It may also freeze each and every time you try making a video or the app itself crashes sometimes.
- Suppose if you are planning to advertise through Snapchat, then you will require a sufficient amount of advertising budget. You will also require a reasonable budget to be effective one with your Snapchat paid advertising. Generally, the costs for the Snap ads differ by campaign and start near about $ 10,000 per month.
I am Article Writer/Web Content Writer having been done B.A in English Literature and P.G in Mass Communication. I am also write punchlines or taglines for the products and companies' brand. My blog: http://www.objectwriter.in/